Sunday 10 January 2010

Spelling!

Men women and children.

I have come across a certain problem in my life! And it is not good at all... But before I get to the point, I will give you some background info.

A few days ago, precisely 11 days to the day one of my best mates, Dan, started going out with this chick called Hannah, who I have known for over a decade. Although we have only talked for about 5 years. So yeah they started going out, which is all nice and dandy as I was really happy for him :)

But then the word started...

Now any of you who I talk to will know that this word drives me crazy! Its not even spelt right.. The word in question is BABEY! What is with that E people!?? I mean its just a no in my books. I don't know about what you think? But I hope you all agree with me.

I got told by Dan that it works for them, so that's all that matters. However if you guys decide to be normal again, me being cool decided to get up urbandictionay.com and search the world BABY. The normal saying.

"Term of endearment, usually used by people having sexual intercourse with one another."
So there we go, just shows to prove that baby can also be expressed as a sexual word, and not just used in a friendly way.

In other news :

-The lads went to Notts yesterday, watched The Road, and I think we all had a tear in our eyes! Saddest film ever
-Watsons in a few hours... really cant be bothered on a Sunday
-Going to play COD :)

Giant out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment