Saturday 16 January 2010

Just a short one

Been a while since I last blogged, not good really is it? Need to sort things out, so there may be a flury of blogs over this weekend! Then again maybe not as I have a rather busy for days ahead of me :)
So yeah the other day I was at Dan's house, Shaun came along was a good laugh! Had a few pints listened to a few tunes just the ladish banter you would expect! Oh and Shaun sent me a load of songs to my phone cause I had like nothing... Fail... So thanks mate :) Only shit thing of the night was that I had to be gone by 10, stupid Saturday school making us loose our Friday night! Just not fair at all.
As the title suggests this is a short blog, rather short actually as I'm about to go out. I will write a proper one later.

In other news,
- Dan and Hannah are going to meet for the first time in a year today! ;) Have fun guys.
- Amy Got an offer at a drama school!
- 5 days to the start of our show!

Giant out

x

1 comment: