Monday 11 January 2010

Live it

I think this is going well so far, 3rd day in and yes 3rd blog :) I'am a blog machine!!

I was talking to a mate today, who wish's to remain anonymous. But it got me thinking, we never talk! Not just me and the person, but as in people in general. If we like some-one we don't tell them we sit in the shadows and wait for our moment to shine in front of them. Many of us are too friendly, well I know I'am some times, we just need to grow some and tell people to F off, or something not quiet so harsh.
Would it be better if we told these people? Do you think we would be better if we told the truth people? I do, I'm fed up of making up some bull about how that hair cut looks good on you, those clothes really suit you. You get the drift, But don't get me wrong, I'm not going to become a complete arse now, I will tell people, but in a constructive friendly way.

To sum this all up, I think my mate needs to grow some balls, I think if he tells her how he feels then things could work out nice for him :)

On a side note, don't ask who this is please cause I wont tell you :)

In other news :
-Humps new found song, "I remember by deadmau5 and kaskade" is actually rather good :)
-Amy Wicks needs to chill

Giant out

x

1 comment: